Smiles

Hi everyone,

This a special project I have made for my dad, it's a belated fathers day present.  The photo is myself my sister and my son, it was a massive effort to get a picture with the 3 of us looking at least half descent.  Unfortunately Sam is not looking at the camera, but has his cheeky grin on - so it was a winner.

I have entered this into this months challenge at White With 1 - Pistachio

Here is my take on the theme:

I have sprayed the background with a mister containing Stampin' up! wild Wasabi re-inker + water, and sprayed over Huey's mask - Hexagon.
I have used some green washi tape stips down the middle and added some matching paper from my stash.  The chipboard is "mistletoe" from Kaisercraft, covered in Gesso.
I added some Stampin' Up! buttons and Thickers letter stickers.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting.

Morgyn

Comments

  1. Love your misted background and your chipboard florish, thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout.... Thanks for sharing at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I bet your dad was thrilled. Thanks for joining us at WW1. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photo.. loving all those smiles. :-)
    loving the background work!
    thanks for playing along with WW1 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, I bet your dad will treasure it! Thanks for joining in at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its hard to get kids looking at the lens.. i dont tend to stress about it and just snap lots of pic, nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful gift Morgyn I am certain your dad will love it. Thanks for joining us over at WW1 this month x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment