Colouring Challenge

Hi everyone

I have a card to share with you all today,  I have created this card to enter into Challenge #1 at Make it colourful - part of Make it Crafty.

I have had to break out of my comfort zone for this one, as I have never attempted to colour in a background before, so this was the perfect challenge to try it out on.

I have coloured the background and Marci images on blending paper, then cut her out and uses some adhesive foam to pop her out a little (you can't see that properly in the photo)




I have used Pumpkin Marci digi stamp from LaLa Land Crafts 
and Eerie-scene digi from Make it Crafty

I have coloured my image with Copic markers:
Skin; E50, E51
Fence: E55, E57, E59
Hair, Hat and Sky: C3, C5, C7, 100
Grass: G07, YG11, YG13, YG17
Pumpkins/dress: YR02, YR07, YR09
Moon: Y11

Papers: Stampin' up! Basic Black Card Stock, Frightful Sight DSP and X-Press It Blending Paper

Happy Crafting.

Comments

  1. This is a great card and a fun layout too! I like how the sky is done and great intuition to use horizontal strokes when coloring - really adds a spooky feel. :D Thanks for joining us at Make it Colourful for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on colouring a background! Super cute scene and I love how you did the sky! Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so adorable! Great job coloring :) love the sky...nice and creepy. LOL I am now a new follower. Thanks for joining us at Make It Colorful Challenge.
    Rhea

    PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com
    MakeItColourful.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment