Arnolds Scrapbooking Challenge.... Beach

Here is another layout for you all,

This one is entered into two challenges, the first one is a product pack challenge at my local scrap store, Arnold s Scrapbooking.  Each month they have a product kit that you can purchase in store ($7) and you need to create a layout using the goodies inside.  This is my first attempt at a challenge like this - it was harder than I thought, not being able to pick and chose what goes on the page.

I have chosen to use a sketch from Stuck?!: September Challenge;


Here is my interpretation:

These photos are special for a couple of reasons -
One it was my first trip to Stradbroke Island - an amazing place if you get a chance to visit, and two the photo's taken on this trip were the last ones taken of me before I fell pregnant and had my baby :)


Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting

Morgyn



Comments

  1. Wow, you did a great job with both challenges, you would never know you struggled it looks fabulous! Thanks for linking up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green cardstock look FAB! your layout is a GREAT take on the sketch...Thanks for playing along with Stuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colours in the photo that you have used perfectly in your page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment