Copic Card Challenge

Morning again,

I just wanted to share with you my entries into the Copic Card Competion before I post them off this morning.

Now I know my colouring skills are not that great (yet - I do plan on getting better with practice), but I wanted to enter anyway because for every entry they receive Copic Australia is donating $5 to Koala Kids.  Koala kids charity helps children with cancer and their families.  For more information on the charity click here.

You also have the option of your card being given to one of the many children in hospitals around Australia (which I am doing).  So if you would like to take part in this years challenge it's not too late jump over to the Copic Marker Website for more details.  Oh and did I mention there is a prize of $750 worth of markers - woohoo! and your card gets displayed at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo, Brisbane, 8, 9, 10 of June.  I am attending this event, so it will be strange to see my cards on display.





Happy Crafting,
Morgyn

Comments

  1. Really like these! You did a fantastic job on them...and the coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb, very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment