You Brighten Up My Day

Good afternoon crafters,

I am sharing an altered canvas with you today - the photo on the canvas is of my son Samuel (17months), and of course is does brighten up my day, and life!

I scrap alot of pages of my "baby" and they are all in his album, but I don't have any photos of him on display (to be honest I am not a real big fan of having photos everywhere - I know some people love them, but its just not my thing). With that being said I do have 2 wedding photos of me and Franc, so thought it is about time Sam got a spot on the shelf.

I have combined 2 challenges for this project:
-  Mojo Challenge from Scrappers Obsessionz - Altered Canvas Challenge
-  April Challenge from A2Z Scraplets - "you brighten up my day"






Comments

  1. Stunning canvas!!! ThanKs for entering the A2Z challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love all the details!
    Thank you for joining in on the A2Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment