MUM - mothers day card

Good afternoon,

We are having some great weather today - beautiful, sunny and warm.  So I thought I would make the most of it and set up at the table outside to post on the blog today.

I have been playing along with the challenges at Scrapbook Boutique Blog the last few months, the challenge images always inspire me to create.

This month we had the theme "Love you mum" and this image to use for our inspiration to create a project.



I took my inspiration from the blue stripes on the top middle cupcake and the flowers on the bottom left. I hand made the 2 big flowers on this card, using a couple of different techniques (I will post some photos of how I did these later next week).

Here is my creation.  (I even took the photos outside in the lovely sun)


Card Front 


Close up of Flowers


Close up of sentiment

Created with:
Cardstock & Paper:
Twiddleybitz – White card base (13 x 13cm)
Merci -  6 x 6” paper pad  (blue)
Assorted Scrap papers (for  flowers)
Ink
Stampin’ Up! – Bashful Blue, Midnight Muse
Tools:
Stampin’ Up! Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot machine, Sponge Daubers, Blossom Petals Builder Punch
Scallop scissors
Accessories:
Kaisercraft – Rhinestone strip (blue)
Websters Pages – Little Whimsies
Stamp:
Stampin’ Up! – Wonderful Mother, Elements of Style

I have entered this in the following challenges:
Scrapbook Boutique April Challenge


Comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful Morgyn. Those flowers are gorgeous, I love how you have added sparkle.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I especially love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your handmade flowers Morgyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment