Water is FUN!

Second post from the weekend - 

I have had this Chipboard film strip laying around in my stash since March last year ( I bought on my first day out by myself after having my little boy),  and I finally took some perfect photos to use it.  Mr F put this new app on my phone and I gave it a try - it takes the photo's in sequence and then does the film strip thing for you which is quite handy, it does many other fun things that I had a great time playing with while master S played in the pool, just love some of his facial expressions - even better to have them on camera.

I printed the photo's out in vintage tones to match with all my other embellishments. I sponged the chipboard with Tea Dye Distress Ink, and used a border punch and Scattered Straw Distress Ink to make the borders around the frame.  The bunting banner is chipboard pieces also died in the Distress Ink. The rest is all little pieces of "junk" I had in the junk box - I knew I kept these crazy things for a reason, they include; a button of a jacket, material tag from jeans, a shell, random piece of cardboard and a couple of other bits.  But I think it came together nicely. The paper is from My Minds Eye paper Stack.

 Full Page

                                                                 
Close Ups




Comments