New Seasonal Mini Catalogue

Good afternoon,  

I know this post is 2 days late but I have had a super busy weekend, I won't bore you with the details but I will be posting some photos of finished projects.

Well the Seasonal Mini Catalogue is finally here, and I am super excited to finally share it with you all. Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this one, there are some awesome products that i'm sure you will all want to get your hands on.  I have been able to have a play with a few items already (Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter Bundle and Artisan Embellishments kit to name just a few) and you can see examples of these in previous posts.

You can view the new catalogue by clicking on the image below, or if you prefer a hard copy I can post one to you for only $3.50 (inc P&H).



Don't forget you can order online by clicking here and every $100 you spend qualifies you for  Sale-A-Bration promotion and you can select 1 free item from the brochure.


Comments