Giggles

I had a very busy weekend and managed to get in a lot of crafting the next few posts will be my entries for current challenges.  I am really getting into the challenges at the moment and with some fantastic inspiration out there it's hard to resist entering them.  Which also means I have completed heaps of cards and layouts (more than I normally would) so I think it's a win win!

A2Z Scraplets February Challenge:

My interpretation:




Products I used:
Stampin' Up! Crumbcake Cake and Basic Black cardstock, Kaisercraft Red card stock, and Jewel Rhinestones - red and black, Grace Taylor Sticker and miscellaneous paper scraps.

Entered into the following challenges:


Comments

  1. Love that you flipped the sketch!!!! Such a cute layout. Thanks for being the 2nd person entering the challenge :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely layout you have created there. I really like the "simple and stunning" pages :-)
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment