Very wet weekend

Good evening all,

Firstly I hope everyone in Queensland is coping well with all this wild weather we have had the last few days.  I have had one very kranky baby with a bad dose of cabin fever, I even braved the wet to push him on the swing this morning just to break the stress of being trapped in the house.  But I do have to thank mother nature for a couple of things, 1 my rain water tank is full and I can do all my washing without wasting town water, 2 my grass is green again and my veges are growing and 3 I have had 4 days of crafting, WOOHOO!  well actually its 2 and half as it too me 1.5 days to clean up my craft room and find all the goodies I had forgotten about.

But I have managed to make a few cards and 4 scrapbook layouts (photos from over a year ago I never got round to doing), so I am feeling pretty good about that :)

Here is the first card I made with some inspiration from a couple of my new favourite blogs.
Paper Craft Crew and Create with Connie and Mary.

Sorry about the photo quality the lighting is not so good in my office.



Products I used to create this:
Stampin' Up! - Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple and Pretty in Pink , Very Vanilla Cardstock and Ink, Elegant Butterfly punch, Modern Label Punch, Papillon Potpourri, Hearts a Flutter, My little Valentine and Calendar Alpha's (retired) stamp sets. Heats a Flutter Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

I am entering this card in the following challenges:





Comments

  1. What a very pretty spring-like card! Love how you added hexes of the colors to the background! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to combine both sketches...and my favorite…butterflies! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really need to make a card using those hexes in the background...so cute! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment