Just for you

I have been inspired by the lovely ladies at Papercraftcrew and their sketch challenge #24, and came up with this little creation (thank you to Sam for having a big nap this morning so mummy could finish this). Enjoy!





I used the following Stampin' Up! products to create my card:
Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Summer Starfruit Card stock, International Bazaar DSP, Not Quite Navy Classic Stamp Pad, Scallop Punch (6cm), Round Punch (4.4cm), Bitty Banners Framelits, Artistic Etchings and Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Sets, Designer Buttons (Brights), Whisper White Bakers Twine and Basic Jewels Pearls.


Comments

  1. Morgyn,
    I really love the color combination that you used in this card. I love the touches of Summer Starfruit! I find that color hard to use and it looks so pretty on this card.
    Kim Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific use of the sketch on your card, Morgyn. Thanks so much for playing along this week with the Paper Craft Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgyn, I love your card and the colors you used! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew. I was excited to see how you flipped the sketch for your card. Hope to see you play along more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgyn... I was going to add that isn't it wonderful when our little ones sleep and nap so we can get in some of our OWN playtime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment