Happy B-Day

Me again, with another card inspired by the Paper Craft Crew




So without further ado here is my interpretation, I am super happy with the way this one turned out and is nothing like the original plan I had in my head.  
Purple is my favourite colour so any chance I get to make something in purple is a great day for me, and I love the way the silver glimmer paper just give it a little POP!



I used the following Stampin' Up! products to create this card;
Elegant Eggplant Card stock and ink pad, Whisper White Card stock, Crumb Cake Card stock, Summer Smooches DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper, 1 1/4" punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Corner Punch, Petite Curly label Punch, Pretty Petites Stamp Set, White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:




Comments

  1. Very pretty card. I can never get my bows to look like that!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevron background. Great job using the Paper Craft Crew sketch. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment